4.01.2008

dag. google got em.

happy april fools day!!

so today i was greeted by a lovely friend of mine (hey izzy!) with a nice surprise...

"OMG! google has customized time stamps!!"

we get excited. very excited. this is finally our way of getting over on The Man..."my, whatever do you mean? of course i got that assignment in on time!"...yes. we finally won. this was it.

...until i mentioned it to my boyfriend and he brought to my attention that the slimey bums at gmail do this every year.

HOW RUDE!!! getting people's hopes up. not nice gmail!...[i still love you though. gtalk is number one!]...but im still mad.

on to bigger and better news...the funky spunkies over at heatherette launched a new line with MAC Cosmetics last week. way too excited about that. check that out...

2 comments:

IzzY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IzzY said...

im sooo disappointed in them. i was really excited, ready to get my work done "on time" and all that. then my dreams come crashing down. I got played like a fool. smh. im emotionally messed up now. lol.