1.29.2008

new semester = new things.

a couple of randoms...

1. i've been thinking of purchasing a Mac, just because I realize damn near every job in my field requires some kind of Mac experience. soooooo im thinking maybe a macbook air?

2. im in LOVE with erykah badu's new song! cant wait until the album drops feb 26...

3. Al B Back's album "Future" dropped last week. if you don't have it, you're missing out. check out his stuff on www.myspace.com/albemusic. my favorite track from the album is "goodnight", featuring mos def and kanye west...he's also performing tonight at SOB's, so if you wanna go check that out, i highly suggest it...

4. if you really wanna wake yourself up and get some energy, try pilates. never thought i would hear the day when i say that lol, but it actually works.

5. did anyone catch the state of the union address last night? is anyone else really confused as to how bush all of a sudden has a personality at his last state of the union address? lol...and i was loving how barack was so unmoved by bush's speech. my kinda guy lol...

3 comments:

Yellow Rebel said...

lol..i could almost swear the last thing I said to u on aim last week was 'kelz u need to get a macbook.'

anyhow...the macbook air is cool but it doesn't have an internal DVD drive. I know everyone has one but go with the macbook. c'mon kelz...implore your bipster/buppie like ways and join the crowd.

MahaibaLuv said...

lmao you did!

...and yeah, i did my research on the mac air and i decided its kinda sucky. i was just so taken with the thinness of it lol

bipster/buppie?! oh lawd...

Yellow Rebel said...

In all seriousness, it's probably a great computer, but I rather just go with convenience.

Lol I made up bipster...buppie u can look up on wikipedia