4.17.2007

prayers for VA Tech.

I had come here to write a righteous blog and yadda yadda...but then i checked facebook.

i notice black ribbons and "VT" everywhere, so i ask a friend what is going on.

apparently there was a mass shooting today at Virgina Tech.

now i dont know anyone at Virginia Tech, but I do send out my prayers. it's such a tragedy when things like this happen. especially when innocent people are harmed and killed. as i read stories on the incident, i couldnt help but tear up. it hit home because i am a college student, and i can only imagine being in class and someone bursts in, shoots my professor in the head, and proceeds to shoot my peers. i can only imagine what's going on in the minds of the students...its a sad day indeed.

my heart goes out to them...

No comments: