12.21.2006

twenty schmwenty

so yesterday was my birthday... *happy birthday to me*

the golden birthday eh? something about the age twenty makes me wanna go out and do something lol. i feel obligated to do something major and life changing. something about not having "teen" at the end of your age adds this load of responsibility and the weight of the world on your shoulders...in my eyes anyway. so yeah, we'll see what 2007 holds for me. hopefully 20 is a hell of alot better than 19...

btw, gym class heroes at webster hall february 16th. yeeeeeeeeeah!!

1 comment:

Trish said...

You at the top of the hill now buddy...

Gonna be beggin for that teen to be in the age again.

20...is like the purgatory year. You not legal...but you not little...You not old...but but you sure as heck not young...You're caught...

=) Happy birthday. llllluuuuuv Trish! LOL